Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Afternoon Pick-Me-Ups Yay!

Hilarious! Just as the work afternoon winds down...my eyelids seem to be filled with lead weights. Coffee seems to be the worst choice for me for an afternoon pick-me-up, caffeine has made me jittery lately. So, I reach out for my mouse and click on crazy vids up at YouTube...

Yay, them guys at YouTube should have a new channel up labelled "Caffeine Substitutes" or "Hilarious Pick-Me-Ups". 

Just in time for the U.S. Elections: The Rep and Dems Dance-Off...Not Once BUT Twice!



and now for the Main Event the big Kahunas of the two (Dance) Parties



Who gets served on Election Tuesday? Your guess might be good as mine, Yay! c",


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to watch these later. Can always use a laugh. After Grey's. . .

    ReplyDelete

About Me